Beertender – Part Time
Mully’s Brewery is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic individual to fulfill the part-time position of Beertender in our Tasting Room. This position requires excellent customer service, knowledge & passion for craft beer, and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
The position responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- 21 years or older
- Love of Craft Beer!
- Educate customers about craft beer and Mully’s products
- Effectively use POS system
- Maintain cleanliness standards
- Ability to represent Mully’s at off-site events when needed
- Friendly and welcoming personality and a positive attitude
- Ability to multitask when environment is fast-paced and take initiative when environment is at a lull
Qualified candidates should possess the following:
- TAM certified
- Basic knowledge of beer and the brewing process
- Cicerone Certified Beer Server or higher
- Ability to stand for long periods throughout shift
- Ability to frequently reach with arms, stoop, kneel and crouch numerous times during shift
- Ability to lift heavy objects (60+ pounds) safely
- Weekday evenings
- Weekend day/evenings
- Hourly + Tips
This is a part time, entry level position that could result in full time employment with advancement opportunities. Please apply by email with your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cheers!